Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Connor and his imaginary friend, Bobby.

So out of all the crazy things my son does, this has probably been my favorite.  For a little over a month now he has been talking to "Bobby".  It took us a while to catch on to what he was talking about, but now we have realized it is his imaginary friend! He tries to feed him, and he bosses him around.  It is hilarious! At night time Connor says, "night, night mommy", "night, night daddy", and "night, night Bobby".  He also has to give him night night kisses.  But what the funniest thing is, he is jealous of "bobby".  If I act like I'm giving Bobby kisses or giving him too much attention Connor gets so jealous. 

My parents always talked about me as a child and having my imaginary friend, Jessica. The stories always made me laugh so hard, but now experiencing it first hand with my child it is hilarious!  

Apparently Bobby likes to get on the fireplace (where Connor is not allowed) and Connor will say, "down, down, Bobby!". Connor also likes to blame things on Bobby.  It is definitely entertaining around here with Connor and Bobby. They are full of energy and imagination! 


3 comments:

  1. bahahahahaah OH I LOVE IT!!!! I hope there are many more stories about "bobby" and connor!!!! haha you didn't know you have two kids did you Em?? LOL, LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you kidding me? He's so creative!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, no i definitely didn't realize i had two kids! And where he got the name Bobby is beyond me. It is so funny! I'm going to try and video him talking to bobby and upload it on here!

    ReplyDelete