Sunday, November 6, 2011

Connor's 3rd Birthday!!

Has another year gone by already? It seems like they just keep going by faster and faster. I cannot believe my little boy is now three. It seems just like yesterday I was laying in the hospital bed waiting for the doctors to come back to get me for my C-section. They came in at 12 p.m. and by 12:55 p.m. my little boy was born. He was 19 1/2 inches long and weighed 7 pounds and 11 onces. They carried him over to me and he was a little blue baby and blinked so slowly. They took to me the recovery room and then back to my room. After waiting the longest four hours of my life I finally got to see and hold my new miracle in my life. The umbilical cord was wrapped around his neck so they had to keep him under oxygen (hints why he was so blue). All I kept hearing was my dad saying "he lift the oxygen thing right up!!". Corey would take pictures of him and bring them back for me to look at. I will never forget the day my life changed. I was sitting in the hospital room holding him and my mother was sitting next to me and all of a sudden he just lifts his little head up, only a few hours old, and looked at me. I looked at my mom and said "is that normal?" she laughed and said "no..". And now it feels I have blinked my eyes and here we are now and he is turning three years old. He still a very strong little boy and keeps me busy at all times. He so compassionate and observant. I tell him all the time how lucky he is going to make a woman one day. He apologizes before I even have to ask him to and always notices if I change anything. He was definitely a God send miracle and God definitely knew what he was doing when he sent him to me. Although I was so young when I had him, I would not change a thing. Because he helped me grow into the person I am today. He has taught me so much and I have gained a new respect for my parents now knowing what all they sacrificed and the love they gave to me that was unconditional. It has been a rollercoaster these past three years and he has been by his mommy's side the whole way. No matter what I have gone through I know I always have that little smile to give me hope. He is my little bundle of joy. Although it was only the two of us at the beginning we are now a complete family that I am so thankful for and I love the two boys in my life! I can't wait to see what this new chapter holds for our  little family. Maybe it will grow soon? Well, okay, probably not too soon! :) Happy 3rd Birthday Connor Hayes Crumpton!  Mommy loves you very much!!

Connor under oxygen.

My beautiful baby boy!

Connor on his first birthday!

Connor on his second birthday!

Connor's 3rd Birthday!!




No comments:

Post a Comment